Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Available for Acquisition - Website AI Lead Capture Chat Agent
· An Automated Chat Agent: that uses a form of artificial intelligence (Natural Language Processing) to respond to text input from a visitor and behave like a real live (human) chat agent on a website.
· Operates Autonomously 24x7: engaging with website visitors, capturing their contact information and main questions and sending that information to the business for follow-up.
· Current Install Base: 180 users through: 1 major white label partner, 3 small partners, and 7 direct end-users
· Technology Has Proven to Increase Lead Capture: for a number of industry verticals by a factor of 2-10x.
· Rapid Set-Up: Allows basic version of automated agent running in less than15 minutes for general businesses and several vertical markets companies (company developed templates available)
· Chat Highly Effective at Engaging Website Visitors: and it is a rapidly growing market with 52 million websites already using live chat. However, small-medium businesses do not typically have the manpower or resources to man live chat 24x7 so an effective automated service is highly attractive for these businesses.
· Focus on Lead Generation: focus on lead generation for small-medium businesses. Greater than 95% of a website’s visitors do not engage with the business – this is the main problem we’re solving. We’ve setup our system to engage a website visitor more effectively than live chat or simple pop-ups so that we can capture more leads for that business.
· Simple and non-technical: Other AI agent solutions are complex and require a higher level of technical sophistication to setup, deploy, and maintain the agent. Our solution is simple, easy, and does not require special technical or marketing skills. You don’t need PhD’s to setup and maintain the system or professional copywriters to script the agent. We’ve taken the guesswork out. It’s turnkey.
· Modular Technology Platform: The way we have created our tech platform we have a type of technical ‘shell’ that lets us plug-in to more advanced AI/NLP systems. We currently have our own NLP. However, as 3rd party specialty NLP providers become more sophisticated those capabilities can be added to the system. It is setup to add these providers (like Watson, Rasa.ai, etc.). A strategic acquirer gets the benefit of having something that is ready to deploy now and also a technical architecture that is a foundation to build upon if they choose.